2020 was the best Black Friday in history (at least in terms of a number of offers). As you know, we used this page as a reference guide and compilation of the best coffee machine offers for Black Friday and Cyber Monday that we discovered during the campaign. For the rest of the year, it will serve as an informative reference for your preparation.
If you are looking for a specific type of coffee maker on Black Friday, you can jump directly to the section you are interested in, thanks to our online store. On the other hand, if you prefer to see all the offers available today, read on:
- 1 Best coffee machine offers at Black Friday 2022
- 2 Black Friday and super-automatic coffee machines
- 3 Black Friday and espresso machines
- 4 Black Friday and pod coffee makers
- 5 Black Friday 2022: Nespresso
- 6 Black Friday 2022: Dolce Gusto
- 7 Italian coffee machines offer on Black Friday
- 8 Black Friday and drip coffee makers
- 9 What is Black Friday?
- 10 How to take advantage of Black Friday on Amazon
- 11 When is Black Friday 2022 and Cyber Monday 2022?
- 12 What is Giving Tuesday?
Best coffee machine offers at Black Friday 2022
As you know, the bargains and discounts do not only apply on Black Friday but also to a lesser extent on Cyber Monday and during the two weeks before the event (see our date summary chart on this page).
In other words: a perfect starting point for Christmas shopping and an excellent way to save a lot of money if we have already decided what our purchases will be.
In this sector, coffee machines and coffee-related products are also the stars of Black Friday. To give you an example, a Nespresso coffee machine on sale, or a Dolce Gusto latest model, can be found super discounted for a few hours. Such are the offers of coffee machines on Black Friday 2022.
It’s a great opportunity, not only to get a Christmas present at a reasonable price but to get that premium model or that high-end coffee maker we’ve been dreaming of for a long time. The more expensive the product we buy, the more we can save.
Black Friday and super-automatic coffee machines
Automatic coffee machines are one of the main objects of desire in these brutal sales campaigns, both on Black Friday and Amazon Prime Day and other special events. The reason? Their high price makes any percentage of discount, no matter how small, turn into tens or hundreds of pounds that we save.
Consumers know this, and models such as the Krups super-automatic espresso machine 15 bar or any super-automatic Delonghi coffee machine are highly sought after during these sales dates.
In the last few years, we have seen on Black Friday super-automatic coffee makers of up to 1000 pounds on sale, so think about what you can save with an average discount of 12% or 15%.
Black Friday and espresso machines
We’ve been doing this for many years, and we’ve found that espresso machines (the manual ones, the ones with lifetime arms) are, on average, the ones with the most offers in the significant annual sales events. Whether you call it Amazon Prime Day or Black Friday, espresso machines are the stars of half or more of the offers available almost always.
Black Friday and pod coffee makers
Why are capsule coffee makers so successful on Black Friday? Because they are the product of choice, they are beautiful, economical, and are supported by quite favourable marketing campaigns. A lot of buyers look for them as a gift for Christmas, so these dates are perfect for getting one. You know that on this page, we compile all the offers we find this next Black Friday in pod coffee makers, so don’t lose any detail.
Black Friday 2022: Nespresso
On Black Friday 2022, Nespresso coffee machines are undoubtedly one of the most sought-after bargains of the year. The reason? Very simple: it’s the brand with the largest market share. So if you’re looking for the best deals on Nespresso coffee machines at this Black Friday 2022, be sure to visit this page.
Black Friday 2022: Dolce Gusto
The same thing we have said about Nespresso can be applied to Black Friday in Dolce Gusto coffee machines. They have so many coffee machines and so many users that their products are the most demanded in times of sales.
As we do with Nespresso’s, we will publish all the offers of Dolce Gusto coffee makers on Black Friday 2022, as we find them.
However, we would like to warn you that it is often difficult to find one, which is why this brand is not very popular at this time of year.
Italian coffee machines offer on Black Friday
Italian coffee machines on Black Friday are always an appealing product, because their price is already cheap in itself, with the sales they can become almost free items, and also as they are very popular we can find them in almost any physical homeware shop or department store. This also allows access to great promotions from these establishments and is not just limited to those we see on Amazon.
Black Friday and drip coffee makers
On Black Friday, filter coffee machines (the classic ones we use, with a large capacity and a small price) are successful because they offer added to an already low original price. The only disadvantage is that the discount is not very big, as the drip machines that are usually on offer are always the most basic models. If you are looking for a top-of-the-range drip coffee maker, it is more complicated to catch a generous offer at this time of year.
These are the drip coffee machines that we saw on sale during Black Friday:
What is Black Friday?
In case any clueless people still don’t know what Black Friday is, we will say that it is a macro commercial campaign that serves as a symbolic starting point for the Christmas campaign. It originated in the United States, but over the years, it has become a worldwide event.
Online shopping, of course, does not escape the Black Friday fever. Hundreds of large stores and online shopping platforms, with Amazon at the forefront, are putting all their eggs in one basket to offer incredible discounts and unbeatable deals at any time of the year – the best Black Friday 2022 sales are just around the corner!
Many of these sales are active only during Black Friday day, and in many cases, last only a few hours or are limited to a few units of each item.
It is how traders play with the “scarcity factor“, and it puts the buyer on a permanent state of alert, making him/her keep an eye on the store all day long to discover the best discount and take home the best products for many times less than half their original price.
How to take advantage of Black Friday on Amazon
Many users may be facing this event for the first time and think that online shopping is as simple as arriving, entering the website and selecting the bargain you are going to take home.
Well, it’s clear that shopping at Amazon’s Black Friday has numerous advantages over physical shopping (mainly you avoid kilometric queues, elbowing and fights with some other rude and hysterical buyer). Still, it’s not a fairy tale either.
If this is your first time shopping online on that date, you should know in advance how Amazon Black Friday works.
Pay attention to the following tips:
- Keep your internet connection in tip-top shape. In case you don’t know, the Amazon website supports millions of requests all day long on Black Friday, and many thousands of them simultaneously. A few seconds of delay can be the key to getting a bargain you just discovered or losing it forever.
- Stay connected 24 hours a day. Or at least check the offers frequently. Many of them change throughout the day, so don’t expect to come in for a while in the morning and have access to the entire catalogue of offers available.
- Pay attention to the Flash Offers. There are currently offers all day long, but the best Black Friday sales come in “Flash” format: they only last a few minutes, an hour at most, and Amazon doesn’t tell you when they start. So you have to be on the lookout for them at the right time. When there is a Flash offer in progress, Amazon does warn you of the time left to run out, so it plays with an “urgency effect” that has a powerful (and practical) impulse buying effect on the user. If what Amazon doesn’t master.
- Don’t overthink about it. If you see something interesting, press the buy button as soon as possible, and add it to your shopping cart. This way, you will have 15 minutes to decide whether to order it or not. But at least you have it booked. In other words: first buy, then decide.
- Use “wish lists”: there are products that, even if they are sold out, you can add to a kind of waiting list. If any of the original buyers decide to change their minds or reject the product at the last minute, the next one on the list will have a chance to buy it, so don’t lose hope!
- Get to the point. Black Friday Amazon bargains are usually grouped into categories. Do you know how many different categories there are on Amazon? Dozens. With thousands of products in each of them. The amount of items is so overwhelming that you can spend all day just browsing as if you were in a mall and you were looking at all the windows without entering any store. The best thing during Black Friday is to go directly to the category that interests you, and forget about the rest.
When is Black Friday 2022 and Cyber Monday 2022?
Well, like every year, Black Friday is a commercial event held on the Friday after Thanksgiving. So Black Friday 2022 is November 25th.
Cyber Monday is the Monday after Black Friday, so when is Cyber Monday 2022? Indeed: November 28th.
The coffee machines offer for Cyber Monday are not as spectacular or as frequent as for the big day on Friday. As you know, Cyber Monday was established as a promotional event focusing exclusively on online shopping and e-commerce.
In any case, and returning to our theme of coffee machines, Amazon extends its campaign of offers for almost a whole week before and after Black Friday, so we recommend you keep an eye on this page from November 19th, 2022. You can always get a reasonable offer, and undoubtedly with less competition than Black Friday.
This is the summary for this year:
- November 19th to 25th: Black Friday week.
- November 25th: Black Friday, 2022.
- November 28th: Cyber Monday, 2022.
What is Giving Tuesday?
To take advantage of the buying madness of these dates, the Giving Tuesday initiative has been set up more recently. This no longer has anything to do with coffee machines, but we find it interesting to reflect on it because it is still a little known event.
It is an event that promotes not the purchase or spending of money but the participation in solidarity and charity projects. It is aimed not only at individuals but also at companies and institutions.
It is held on the Tuesday following Cyber Monday.
When is Giving Tuesday 2022? It is on November 29th.