If you’re looking for coffee machine deals on Amazon Prime Day 2020 (October 13-14), you’re in luck because you’ve come to the right place. On this post, we are going to explain -as we do every year with this kind of commercial event- what the best deals on coffee machines are on Amazon Prime Day, and how to get them before anyone else. Always in the sector that concerns us, which is the coffee machines.
So, if you want to be informed about the coffee machines on offer or the best coffee machine sales for this next Amazon Prime Day 2020, do not forget to follow this page.
NOTE: the information in this article reflects the actual data of the last Amazon Prime Day offers. They are no longer current and have no bearing on any future offers Amazon may make on those same items.
- 1 ➡ ️ Amazon Prime Day 2020 – Coffee Machine Offers
- 2 ➡️ The best coffee machines on offer at Amazon Prime Day 2020
- 3 ➡ ️ Amazon Prime Day 2020 news
- 4 What is Amazon Prime Day?
- 5 When is Amazon Prime Day 2020?
➡ ️ Amazon Prime Day 2020 – Coffee Machine Offers
Let’s move on to what interests us, which is the Prime Day offers for coffee makers. We know, from the experience of previous years, that on dates such as Black Friday coffee machines play a leading role. Amazon launches numerous offers focused on this type of item, especially the most expensive ones (in our case, the super-automatic coffee machines).
Remember: throughout the Amazon Prime Day 2020; you will be able to read all the updated information on this page. We’re in this together, so if you want to take advantage of this opportunity to get that coffee machine you want so much, or save a bundle on your next gift, be sure to check our website and refresh the Amazon Prime Day 2020 post every few months.
You know that in this type of event the offers only last until the stock is exhausted. Usually the fastest one gets them!
➡️ The best coffee machines on offer at Amazon Prime Day 2020
Remember that the discounted prices are only valid for Amazon Prime customers. For this reason, you must access directly to each product file at Amazon to see the offer.
These were the coffee machines on sale during Prime Day 2019. The current prices do not reflect the offers of that event.
Russell Hobbs Drip coffee machine
Check this programmable drip coffee maker from Russell Hobbs, which at last year’s Prime Day price could ideally be the cheapest coffee maker ever (in the segment of timed filter coffee machines, of course).
- The advanced showerhead technology ensures flavour is fully extracted from your coffee grains, dissolving the maximum amount of coffee and giving you great taste every time
- Eliminate the need to buy costly paper filters as this coffee machine has a permanent filter that can be removed and washed, however filter paper can still be used if you prefer
- Make up to ten cups of coffee at once with a 1.25 Litre capacity glass carafe or choose to set your coffee maker to brew only one, two or three cups. Comes with Water level indicator, Pause and Pour...
- The blue illuminated light ring will light-up when brewing and when the coffee is using the keep-warm feature, this also matches all other products in the Buckingham range
- Designed to be much quicker when heating, the Buckingham coffee maker is 50 Percent faster in reaching optimum temperature, meaning less time waiting for that ideal cuppa
Philips Series 5000 EP5360/10
One of the classic models on the market is the Philips automatic coffee machines. There are several series, from 2000 to 5000, and it is precisely the latter (the most advanced) that was on offer on the Prime Day last year.
- Functionality: American coffee and latte
- Ceramic grinders: ensure uniform grinding, durable and does not overheat the beans
- AquaClean filter: prevents limescale formation and blocks water impurities; up to 5000 cups* without descaling
- Customization: Adjustable coffee length; 5 flavor intensity; 5 grinding settings; 3 temperature levels
- From espresso to cappuccino: 8 specialties in one touch with integrated milk jug
Tassimo MyWay TAS60
It is not usual that in the Amazon Prime Day there are offers from big brands. Still, this time we had the MyWay from Tassimo, an excellent opportunity to get one of the machines that Bosch manufactures for this company.
- The TASSIMO my way 2 personal touch! Set the intensity, size and strength as you like it!
- Better flavour through BRITA MAXTRA+ water filtration technology
- Perfect drink quality thanks to TASSIMO INTELLIBREW with the ability to make over 40 big-brand drinks
- 1. 3L transparent removable and easy fill water tank.
- The Auto-clean occurs between drinks which prevents flavours mixing between cups.
Morphy Richards Filter Coffee Machine
On Prime Day 2019 there was also a general offer of up to 30% discount on a selection of items from the British brand Morphy Richards.
- Pour over technology shower head to create a fuller flavour
- The permanent filter is easy to clean and no need to buy filter papers
- The Heat resistant glass carafe and hotplate allows you to keep your coffee warm
- Aroma blender to circulate the coffee
- 1.2L capacity for up to 10 cups of coffee
In addition to these coffee machines on sale, throughout the day of the Amazon Prime Day 2020 there are Flash offers, which are very punctual coffee machine sales that start at a particular time, and end when stocks run out. The best tactic is to be on the lookout and continually access Amazon to find that coffee machine on sale or that bargain you’re looking for!
That is all for our selection of the best coffee machine sales on last year Amazon Prime Day.
➡ ️ Amazon Prime Day 2020 news
The main novelty of the last Amazon Prime Day was the expansion of the event to the 48-hour duration. That is, it is no longer a crazy day of offers, but two full days that the event will last. In 2019 they were Monday and Tuesday, July 15 and 16.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is a unique and special date that Amazon uses to promote its Amazon Prime program (formerly known as Amazon Premium).
It is an annual event, which after the success of previous years, this year 2020 already celebrates its fifth edition.
A few brushstrokes to understand its relevance:
On Amazon Prime Day 2017, for the first time, the world’s largest countries (China and India, in addition to Mexico) joined the Prime Day, so 13 nations participated in this Amazon Prime Day 2017. They are joined by the United States, Spain, France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Japan, Italy and the United Kingdom, which have already participated in previous editions.
Amazon Prime Day is developed under a concept similar to that of Black Friday. During that day, and only for a limited time, you can find incredible offers on products in high demand at Amazon. Sometimes, real bargains, but only until the stock of products is finished.
The difference between Amazon Prime Day and Black Friday or Cyber Monday, however, is that these offers are only available to customers who subscribe to the Amazon Prime (formerly Amazon Premium) program.
So you know: to take advantage of the discounts you have to sign up for Amazon Prime.
You already know that this program has a free first month, so you can sign up, take advantage of the offers and free shipping, and then cancel your subscription before the first month if you see that you are not convinced, so you do not lose anything.
Of course, if you make regular purchases at Amazon throughout the year, it is more than profitable to be an Amazon Prime customer.
Apart from the free shipping costs, subscribing to Amazon Prime has many advantages, such as access to free 1-day shipping (in other words, you have the item in your house from one day to the next). Also, you can have access to Prime Video, priority, and exclusive access to Flas Offers, in short, it is very worthwhile if you are a regular Amazon user.
Signing up for Amazon Prime is very simple: you can even do it on the fly while you are placing your order. Amazon handles this type of commercial strategy very well, and what it does is provide us with as much access as possible to this type of program, even for free during the first month. After that, it’s up to you to cancel the subscription if you don’t want to continue or pay the fee. Many users, most of them, do keep the annual subscription.
But, to save time and not lose offers on a competitive day like this, we recommend that you have your subscription ready beforehand, and on Prime Day be concerned only with clicking on the item you want to buy.
You know: buy first, then think about it. Remember that when you buy an item what you are doing is adding it to your shopping cart, so you already have it in stock. Then you have a few minutes to think about it, return it, or cancel the order, but it’s essential to be very quick, so you don’t run out of the best starting deals.
You can find all the deals for that day here: Amazon Prime Day Offers.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2020?
It’s official: After suffering delays due to the coronavirus pandemic, Amazon’s biggest festival of offerings is now scheduled for October 13-14.
This is confirmed by an internal message that Amazon sent to its employees at the end of September. The message says that the official announcement of the date of Prime Day will be made on 28 September. In preparation for the sale, Amazon has already informed its full-time employees not to take any holidays between 13 and 20 October. The news coincides with earlier statements from Amazon that the online event would take place “in the fourth quarter”.
However, an Amazon spokesperson refused to comment on the exact date of Prime Day. “Stay tuned for more details on Prime Day. Customers can also say, ‘Alexa, keep me informed about Prime Day'”.
Amazon doesn’t release the date of its Prime Day until well into the year, but if we look at the dates of this year and previous editions, we know that it is usually in the middle of July:
- Amazon Prime Day 2020: still to be defined.
- Amazon Prime Day 2019: July 15 and 16 (Monday and Tuesday)
- Amazon Prime Day 2018: July 17 (Tuesday)
- Amazon Prime Day 2017: July 11 (Tuesday)
- Amazon Prime Day 2016: July 12 (Tuesday)
- Amazon Premium Day 2015: July 15 (Wednesday)
If the world situation were not so complicated, it would not seem difficult to guess when the next one would be.
The date is not chosen at random, since Amazon usually places this event in the middle of the summer campaign to boost a traditionally weak month in terms of sales, right in the middle of the year and when most buyers prefer to book their savings for vacation and travel expenses.
This is a smart commercial manoeuvre by Amazon, which not only expands its Prime program by adding thousands and thousands of subscribers in a single day, but also generates a brutal peak in sales and commercial activity around the world on seemingly inauspicious dates.
Given the success of past editions and the probable collapse at some points, the company has decided to extend the duration of the event for 2017: (from 24 hours to 30 hours), and even more for 2018 (in total Amazon Prime Day lasted 36 hours) and 2019 (48 full hours).