Name: Frother 400 ml
Capacity: 400 ml
If you are more traditional and like the taste of milk that is made by hand. Then the Pixnor 400 ml milk frother is the one for you. It has a curious design, similar to a genie’s lamp. The lid has a sphere at the top that works to drive the whisk’s tornado and is made entirely of stainless steel, giving it the appearance of a magic genie’s lamp.
Best of all, you can add already hot milk and press the tornado to get creamy milk. However, the operation of this milk frother is mainly about placing the container on the stove to heat the milk and then froth it manually. The milk it makes is perfect for creating different types of coffees such as cappuccinos, hot chocolate or lattes.
One of the advantages of buying this milk frother is that it is quite economical and if you don’t want to overspend on an electric milk frother, this product is one of the best options for you, because it does an excellent job of frothing the milk, perhaps even more effective than many electric milk frothers. It also has very good buyer references, and you can buy the Pixnor 400 ml at Amazon.
Pixnor milk frother 400 ml: Review
However, with regard to how it works, we can say that it fulfils its function perfectly. Moreover, it is very simple to use. The procedure is as follows: Pour at least 70 ml of milk into the container, then heat to a maximum of 45 to 60 degrees centigrade, press the tornado quickly at least 40 times and the perfect cream for your coffees is ready.
On the other hand, with respect to its specifications, it has a capacity of 400 ml; however, that does not mean that we will cover the capacity completely since the froth rises and could overflow. The froth that comes out is perfect, and this is something that users completely highlight. But, it has a disadvantage, and that is that the mesh of the tornado can rust a little as it is the only material that is not stainless steel.
However, according to some users, the rust on the mesh can be removed by rubbing it with a steel scourer, but for us, it is not the most ideal; most buyers point out that the rust appears after the first use, and this lowers many points on this milk frother.
However, in spite of this, they also mention that the milk that this product produces is excellent, creamy and thick, so if you are going to give it a moderate use, it is excellent, it is the ideal purchase if you do not want to overspend on an electric milk mixer that is more expensive.
Pixnor manual frother 400 ml: Features
- It has a capacity of 400 millilitres.
- Its design is classic and beautiful.
- It is made of stainless steel.
- It has a double mesh to make it faster.
- Its weight is 159 grams.
- Its dimensions are 18 x 9 x 9 centimetres. It makes it quite compact.
- For manual use.
- The ideal way to keep the milk from overflowing is to add 70 millilitres of milk for frothing.
- Also, for greater safety, heat from 45 to 60 degrees centigrade.
- The content of the box comes with the stainless steel milk frother, the double-mesh tornado.
- Inner diameter of 7.5 centimetres.
- You can buy the Pixnor 400 ml frother online.
- It is easy to use, just heat and press the tornado at least 40 times for perfect cream.
- You can use it to heat the milk directly from the stove, or just add the already heated milk.
- Its handle is heat resistant.
- It makes perfect cream for cappuccinos, lattes, among others.
- Its price is economical.
- Thanks to its design, you can serve the milk without spills.
- Its lid has a plastic coating to hold it without burning.
Advantages of Pixnor milk frother 400 ml
- It has a good price/quality ratio.
- Sometimes manually frothed milk is better than automatically.
- Its use is easy to handle and understand.
- It is easy to clean.
- Disadvantages of the Pixnor Milk Frother 400 ml
- The tornado’s mesh is not stainless steel and begins to rust quickly.
- It has a low capacity.
- For some, the milk froth may seem too thick.
Disadvantages of the Pixnor 400 ml milk frother
- The mesh of the twister is not made of stainless steel and starts to rust quickly.
- It has a small capacity.
- Some people may find the frothed milk too thick.
Pixnor manual milk frother 400 ml: Reviews
Users’ opinions are very important when you want to buy a product because their experiences and advice will help you get an idea of the performance of the object you want to buy. It is often a good indicator of quality, which is why we would like to highlight user reviews on Amazon about the Pixnor 400 ml milk frother:
I received it quite quickly, and it was well packed, a friend recommended it. It works very well; it does an excellent job with both cold and hot milk. But, I do recommend drying it very well because the nets start to rust.Trevor, Barnstaple
I want to comment that I find this milk frother super useful. I bought several to give away because it works wonderfully. I’ve read that some people’s nets are starting to rust. In my experience after several months, I can say that only a minimal trace of rust has appeared. Which, you can remove by rubbing the mesh a little bit.Sarah Jayne, Cardiff
The froth it makes is fabulous. I’m very happy to have made this purchase. Especially since I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on a product, I would use occasionally. It makes enough froth for several coffees.Megan, London
Why buy a Pixnor 400 ml milk frother?
If you need a milk whisk, which you will only use casually, this is the best option; the cream it produces is fabulous, many users highlight it. Also, that its price compared to its quality is quite fair.
However, you must give it good maintenance so that it is preserved in an optimal way. That is to say, as some users mention, after washing it, you must dry it very well before storing it to avoid the mesh from starting to rust.