Capacity: 300 ml
The Clatronic MS 3511 frother is a first cousin of the Clatronic MS 3326 model. It is an electric milk mixer, with very similar characteristics to its range mate, and with a quite clean and pleasant to the eye white and metallic design.
The main quality, and at the same time the most notorious difference of this Clatronic MS 3511 against the MS 3326, is its container or jug to emulsify the milk. This container is made of borosilicate glass, while that of the MS 3326 is metallic.
The capacity is quite generous: about three-quarters of a litre (750 ml) of milk in the milk heating function, and about half if we want to prepare milk froth. The carafe has a nozzle-shaped opening on one of its sides, which allows it to be used directly as a service carafe once the foam is ready.
As you can see in the photographs that accompany this analysis, the tops and finishes of the Clatronic MS 3511 are made of stainless steel.
The main controls – a simple three-button control panel – are located on the upper panel of the electric bass, much more accessible than if they were on the front panel. The electric bass is attached to the glass jug thanks to a 360º connector, which means that we do not have to look for a fixed or determined position when assembling them. It makes the operation much faster.
Clatronic MS3511: Large electric milk frother
When handling it, as it happens in almost all the electric skimmers, the Clatronic MS 3511 has two different accessories or wheels: one, toothed, to make milk froth, and another, smoother, which is the one that we must place if we want to heat the milk (without forming froth) simply.
This last accessory only makes the milk rotate slowly during the heating process to prevent it from sticking to the walls of the container and also to distribute the heat evenly throughout the product.
If we are a little creative, we will realize that this last function (milk heater) has many possibilities. We can, for example, add chocolate or cocoa powder to the milk and use this function to mix it while it spins, at the same time as the mixture acquires temperature. The result will be great chocolate in a cup or a cocoa shake, well heated and ready in a few seconds of time.
Clatronic MS3511 milk frother: Main features
- Electric milk mixer with three functions: cold milk froth, hot milk froth, or milk heater.
- Glass milk jug, with a capacity for 700 ml of milk. If we are going to make foam, it is advisable to fill it only halfway.
- It is not necessary to pre-heat the milk before frothing: the electric base emits heat by induction into the glass container.
- It is ideal for preparing chocolates, both hot and natural.
- The glass jug has a handle and stainless steel finish.
- The jug is connected to the base with a 360º connector (no fixed position).
- It includes a plastic lid that prevents splashes to the outside.
- Automatic creamer shut-off function. After a few minutes of inactivity, the frother turns itself off.
- Includes anti-slip pins on the base to allow a perfect grip during the foaming process.
- Operating power: 600 watts.
- The glass container and lid are removable and dishwasher safe.
- Frother dimensions: 18 x 28 x 18 cms.
- Approximate weight: 1 kilogram.
Advantages of the Clatronic MS3511 milk frother
- Its enormous and generous capacity: the 750 ml glass jar makes it one of the largest skimmers on the market.
- The electric base allows us to use the whisk not only to make milk cream, but also to heat the milk, prepare chocolates, drinks with cocoa.
- The stainless steel finish, a detail that always denotes quality.
Disadvantages of the Clatronic MS3511 milk frother
- White plastic housings, such as the one at the base of this frother, can be a bit dirty in a kitchen environment.
- It does not allow you to select the temperature at which the foam or milk comes out.
Why buy a Clatronic MS3511 milk frother?
There are few electric skimmers on the market that have this size and capacity, so the Clatronic MS 3511 becomes your best option if you need to make large quantities of milk froth (up to 300 ml, enough for 5 or 6 cups of cappuccino), or heat up to three-quarters of a litre of milk.
As we have already said, competition in this size range is scarce, and we can reduce it almost exclusively to the Clatronic MS 3326, a creamer from the same firm, with very similar qualities and the whose only difference with our protagonist, lies in the material with which the emulsion jug is constructed. They are similar even in price: around 40-45 pounds.
If you do not need such large capacities, you can find smaller and more practical frothers for a similar price, such as the Klarstein Biancolatte, the Beper Dolce Crema or the Caso Fomini Jet, to name a few.