Name: Fomini Jet
Capacity: 250 ml
The German manufacturer Caso is one of the unavoidable references in the field of milk frothers. If we already reviewed in our portal the electric mixer Fomini Crema, today we are going to talk about the Caso Fomini Jet. It is a milk heater or electric frother with a quarter-litre (250 ml) capacity and a lacquered exterior. It is available in two colours: black and white.
Its design is somewhat more stylish than the Crema, with the base slightly wider but the top part thinner. The large power switch on the front is the only operating button on the device.
The virtues of a milk emulsifier with electric bass, like this Caso Fomini Jet, are above all its versatility and the speed with which it works. We can use cold milk in the skimmer and obtain in a few seconds a soft froth of hot milk. Hot chocolate shakes, cappuccino foam, latte macchiatos, the possibilities are many and varied. Also, the exclusive Circulation Jet system accelerates the process and generates the froth in a very short time.
Remember that the foaming container can be separated, stored and handled independently from the electric bass. The base is the one with the plug and generates the necessary temperature for heating, while the container can be used as a service jug.
Caso Fomini Jet milk frother: a whole family of milk frothers
We have pointed out at the beginning of the analysis that the maximum capacity of this Caso Fomini Jet is 250 ml. As you know, if you’re going to make milk froth, you can’t fill it to the brim because it would overflow. For this purpose, inside the frother, we find two marks that indicate the maximum level up to which we must fill if we are going to make froth or if we are only going to heat the milk. These marks are approximately at the level of 150 and 250 ml.
To avoid splashing during the frothing process, Caso Fomini Jet includes a transparent lid. The container is connected to the electric base with 360º rotation (that is, it does not have a fixed position, but we can insert it anyway), and the interior has a non-stick coating that prevents the milk from sticking. An essential detail in any foamer that also allows you to heat the milk.
Finally, we must mention the automatic shut-off function of the Caso Fomini Jet. After several minutes of inactivity, the device deactivates itself.
Caso Fomini Jet milk frother: Main characteristics
- Electric milk creamer: allows you to generate cream or heat the milk (without frothing).
- Shiny lacquered exterior bodywork.
- Available in two colours: white and black.
- The interior has a coating with non-stick properties to prevent the milk from sticking when heated.
- Automatic shut-off function when the device is not in use.
- Container capacity: 250 ml.
- Maximum frothing capacity: 150 ml.
- Transparent lid to avoid spills and splashes.
- The container is connected to the electric base with 360º rotation.
- Heat-insulating handle.
- Circulation Jet System: the froth is generated in a few seconds.
- Weight: 700 grams.
- Approximate dimensions: 12 x 12 x 19 cm.
- Power consumption: 500 watts.
Advantages of the Caso Fomini Jet milk frother
- The electric base allows you to heat the milk and avoid having to heat it separately (in the microwave or on the kitchen stove).
- The non-stick coating on the inside avoids the risk of milk sticking to the walls.
- It is available in two colours, a rare possibility for this type of accessory.
Disadvantages of the Caso Fomini Jet frother milk frother
- Their capacity is somewhat limited; there are similarly priced skimmers of much larger size.
- It is a very good foamer and above all functional, but it is very similar to the Fomini Crema, another option within the same range.
Why buy a Caso Fomini Jet milk frother?
If you are going to prepare cappuccinos, lattes, chocolate shakes or similar drinks frequently at home, you need a good frother to make your job easier. The Caso Fomini Jet, like the Caso Fomini Crema or the Grundig MF 5260, allow you not only to make the froth quickly but also to heat the drink or the froth itself in the same device.
However, keep in mind that it only gives you to prepare 100 or 150 ml of froth at most. For 2 or 3 cups of cappuccino, to give you an idea. If you are going to need foam for a larger volume, you may want to look at larger capacity milk beaters such as the Severin SM 9688 or the Clatronic MS 3326.