Capacity: 1.25 litres
The German company Rowenta also has one of its drip coffee machines which has been at the top of sales for a long time. The range of Rowenta drip coffee machines is wide, but the Rowenta Adagio, or Rowenta CT3811 Adagio, stands out from the rest.
As with other brands, this type of coffee maker is a major player in Germany and throughout Central Europe and has only recently begun to gain a foothold in other countries.
The CT3811 model of the Rowenta Adagio series is a mid-range drip coffee maker whose most characteristic feature is the superb thermal carafe, with a stainless steel coating and designed to maintain the temperature of our freshly brewed coffee for as long as we need it.
It also stands out for its unmistakable white colour, with all the finishes to match (there are no black plastic tops) and for its compact design. The Rowenta Adagio comes with a standard 1.25-litre tank with which we can prepare up to 10-12 cups of normal size, and which includes the classic transparent indicator to know what the level is at any given moment.
The filter holder extraction system is also the usual one: you can open the lid of the coffee machine and push the filter holder out. In this position, you can handle it more comfortably, to pour the ground coffee or to take it out, clean it or replace it with another one.
As you can see in the pictures, the operating controls of the Rowenta Adagio drip coffee machine are located on the left side of the machine. Below is the on/off switch, which includes a small pilot light.
This Rowenta CT3811 model also has basic drip coffee machine functions, such as anti-drip systems that allow you to remove the decanter even if you have not yet finished preparing the coffee, automatic switch-off, or the possibility of selecting the size of the coffee (long or short).
Rowenta Adagio: Main features
- The coffee maker can be used to prepare coffee as well as to boil water to serve as an infusion.
- The capacity of the water tank is 1.25 litres.
- We can prepare a maximum of 10 cups of normal size.
- We can choose two sizes of coffee: long or short.
- Anti-drip function: the drip stops automatically if you remove the thermal carafe from its place.
- Removable filter holder.
- Automatic switch-off (energy-saving function).
- On/off switch is luminous.
- Weighs 1 kilogram.
- Its dimensions are 26 x 27 x 38 centimetres.
- Power: 850 watts.
Advantages of the Rowenta Adagio
- As we have already said, what we like best about this Rowenta Adagio is the thermal jug.
- The design and the careful finish always in white give it an attractive and appealing appearance for any kitchen.
- Its dimensions are acceptable, it is a compact enough coffee maker to fit into the smallest spaces.
Disadvantages of the Rowenta Adagio
- It has no timer function.
- The power of 850 watts may be a little short when compared to the usual 1000 watts in the industry. However, the coffee extraction results are equally good.
- The materials: the entire housing and visible components are made of plastic.
Why buy a Rowenta Adagio coffee machine?
The Rowenta Adagio is a drip coffee machine whose greatest value is the excellent thermal carafe it comes with. We recommend it if you make constant use of the decanter, for example, if you regularly prepare as much coffee as possible (up to 10 cups) and leave it in the decanter until the next consumption.
Or if you receive many visitors at home and have the coffee prepared beforehand, in which case a jug that keeps the temperature of the coffee for many minutes is very useful.