Capacity: 0.65 liters
We have already spoken on our website more than once about the Cremesso coffee machines, which come from Switzerland. This time we focus on one of its most basic models, the Cremesso Uno coffee maker, whose business card is a minimalist design and fundamental features. It is one of the smallest coffee machines (just over 10 cm) on the market today.
The Cremesso Uno, like the Cremesso Una Automatic and the other Cremesso capsule coffee machines, has 19 bars of pressure and works exclusively with the Cremesso single-dose capsule system. Cremesso is a firm of capsule and coffee machines top-rated in Central Europe (Germany and Switzerland, above all) that is struggling to expand its popularity in Southern Europe, where the big Italian firms and multinationals (Dolce Gusto, Nespresso, Tassimo, Lavazza) are taking over all the markets.
Cremesso is not lagging behind any of them, neither in terms of coffee quality nor in terms of coffee makers. We can’t say for sure that it’s the best coffee machine on the market, but it’s certainly a strong candidate, especially in the single-dose coffee capsule segment.
Cremesso Coffee Machine: Reference Price
The Cremesso coffee machines, and among them the Cremesso Uno, are in the medium-high range of the sector. They all have 19 bar pressure, chrome finishes and high quality in all their components. The Cremesso Uno is the most basic model by this company. For less than 100 pounds we can take one home (or much less if we are lucky enough to find a second-hand one).
Its controls are reduced to a start button in the upper right-hand corner of the panel, which acts as a switch. All we have to do is insert our capsule and press it. Coffee extraction is entirely automatic, and when the used capsule is finished, it discards itself. It goes into a container that has a capacity of 8-10 uses, and we only have to empty it from time to time.
The drip tray is attached directly to the front of the coffee maker (although it can be removed together with the used capsule container), and the water tank is located in the usual rear position. As it is transparent, we can know at all times how much water we have left and when we have to refill it.
Cremesso One: The Narrowest Coffee Machine?
Cremesso has opted for comfort in this Cremesso One. It is a coffee maker aimed at users who wish to introduce themselves to the benefits of this brand, or who are looking to enjoy their first capsule coffee maker. It is also perfect for small kitchens, as its narrowness allows it to be placed in any corner.
It is also worth mentioning the detail of the chrome finishes, present both in the coffee dispenser and in the lever on the upper panel that acts as a capsule injector (by pulling it down).
Such simplicity and minimalism in the design of the Cremesso Uno has a series of consequences that cannot be overlooked. On the one hand, it is a cheap Cremesso coffee machine, much more affordable than other range companions. On the other hand, the most demanding users who are used to dealing with these coffee machines may miss some secondary function, such as the automatic switch-off (disconnection of the coffee machine after stopping use).
Cremesso Uno: Main Features
- 19 bar capsule coffee maker, available in various colours.
- Ultra-compact design with only 10.5 cm width.
- Superfast heating time: 15 seconds, thanks to the Thermoblock system.
- Includes container to collect used capsules. Enough to hold between 8 and 10 capsules.
- Transparent and removable water tank, 0.65 litres capacity.
- All components can be removed separately from the main body of the piece.
- Non-slip pads on the base.
- It fits glasses or cups up to 9.5 cms high.
- Weight: 3.2 kilograms.
- Dimensions: 36 x 10 x 24 (depth x width x height).
- Operating power: 1450 watts.
Advantages of the Cremesso Uno Coffee Machine
- 19 bar pressure.
- Modular components, which can be easily separated and cleaned.
- Very compact design, reduced to the maximum and also aesthetically attractive.
Disadvantages of the Cremesso Uno coffee machine
- The water tank (0.65 litres) is quite small. It is the usual consideration for having an ultra-compact design.
- It has no automatic shut-off option. It is a minimalist coffee machine, with all the advantages and disadvantages that this entails.
- The drip tray is not adjustable in height, so we cannot use cups or glasses higher than 9.5 cm.
- At the moment Cremesso is a brand of expansion on the Internet, and to acquire its capsules, you will have to resort to online sales. There are no compatible Cremesso capsules at the moment.
Cremesso One: Videos
The Cremesso Uno coffee machine is trendy in Central Europe, as we have said, and for that reason, there are quite a few interesting videos on the web to see it in action:
The fire-red Cremesso One is beautiful.
Why Buy a Cremesso Uno Coffee Machine?
There is a growing sector of consumers who are opting for alternative capsule systems to those already known on the Internet (which have their advantages but also their disadvantages). There are cases such as Cremesso, which come to cover this demanding demand with high-quality products and where coffee is the real protagonist. They are usually mid-range or superior coffee machines, and gourmet coffee capsules, focused on users who seek the quality of the material and not so much a low price.
If you see yourself reflected in these features, the Cremesso Uno is a perfect coffee maker for you. It perfectly evokes all the goodness of Cremesso, and serves as the gateway to the Swiss brand. It’s their most basic capsule coffee maker, that’s what you need to keep in mind. Moreover, you can get it second-hand (if you look closely at the product files, when you click on the purchase links, you’ll see this option) for a ridiculous price, sometimes between 20 and 30 pounds – a real bargain!
Other exciting options, with similar objectives and qualities to the Cremesso capsules, are Illy’s or Lavazza’s coffee machines.