Capacity: 0.6 litres
The Cremesso Una Automatic coffee maker is one of the best examples of the Swiss firm Cremesso. The Cremesso Una Automatic is still not very popular on the Internet -at the time of writing this review. However, it is trying to make its way, not only with its unquestionable quality, but also through desirable promotions, of which we give a good account on our website.
The Cremesso coffee machines, and this model Cremesso Una Automatic is no exception, are high-quality capsule coffee machines, with very very avant-garde designs (tending towards simplicity) and which carry by flag above all the exceptional reputation of their coffee. For those who do not yet know it, the Cremesso capsule system is one of the highest quality and most varied on the market.
Going deeper into this model, we can say that the Cremesso Una Automatic is a very compact capsule coffee maker, with 19 bar pressure, a capacity of 600 ml. in the water tank, and the possibility of serving two sizes of coffee: standard espresso and large cup.
Buy Cremesso Una Automatic: Various Colors
It is common in the world of capsule coffee machines to offer a range of different colours, to attract different sectors of the public. In the case of this Cremesso Una Automatic, the colours are not the most varied or the most vivid of the whole range, although they are quite elegant.
We can acquire it in the always helpful white colour, in a very lively purple, or a dark blue that instead seems purple and that does not differ too much from the previous tone.
- Elegant design
- Small & compact
- Individually programmable
- 19 bar pump pressure
When it comes to heating the water, the Thermoblock in this coffee maker works like a charm. According to the manufacturer, our Cremesso Una Automatic is ready to make coffee in about 15-20 seconds after we turn it on.
It also has a practical pause function or Stand By, which allows us to save energy when the coffee maker is plugged in but we’re not using it.
One of the qualities that we liked best about this Cremesso Una Automatic is its handling, simplified to the extreme. All you have to do is insert the capsule into the dispenser and press one of the two buttons on the front of the machine: the short (small cup) or long (large cup) button. Both buttons are configurable, which means that you can define what amount you want for your great coffees and what amount of water you want for your shorter ones.
This simple operating system is mostly to blame for this coffee maker’s clean and attractive design.
The water tank, rather small as we have already said, is located at the back of the machine (we can see it better in the following picture, a profile view of the coffee maker). It is removable, as is the drip rack where the cups sit. This last element, by the way, can be regulated in height to be able to use cups -or glasses- of different sizes depending on the type of drink that we are going to elaborate.
The three heights at which we can place the tray are 9, 12 and 14 cms (measured from the base of the cup tray to the mouthpiece of the coffee dispenser).
Cremesso Una Automatic: General Features
- 19 bar capsule coffee maker.
- Available in different colours.
- Heating time estimated by the manufacturer: 15 seconds.
- Water heating system: Thermoblock.
- Automatic switch-off function when the coffee machine is not in use.
- Two programmable buttons to serve two different cup sizes: short espresso and long coffee.
- Removable water tank with 0.65-litre capacity.
- Used capsules are stored in a tank inside the coffee maker, which must be emptied from time to time.
- Modular design: most elements of the coffee maker can be dismantled for separate storage or cleaning.
- Adjustable height of the cup tray: 9, 12 and 14 cms.
- Weight: 3.2 kilograms.
- Dimensions: 36 x 24 x 10.6 cms.
- Power consumption: 300 watts.
Advantages of the Cremesso Una Automatic
- This model is hyper-compact and one of the narrowest on the market. Its small width allows us to place it in unsuspected corners of our kitchen, thus saving a lot of space. It only measures 10.6 centimetres from end to end!
- The quality of the manufacture, and some details such as the chrome finishes.
- The two operation buttons (long and short coffee) can be programmed with the size of coffee we like the most.
- The 19 bar pressure, compared to the 15 bar reached by most espresso machines and capsules of other brands.
Disadvantages of the Cremesso Una Automatic
- The Cremesso capsule system is not yet prevalent on the Internet, nor are there any capsules that are compatible with Cremesso, so you will have to rely on internet orders to supply your supplies.
- The low capacity of your water tank: just over half a litre which will force us to keep refilling it every few months. This problem will become more annoying when we give our Cremesso Una Automatic more daily uses.
- The tank is so far back (the depth of the coffee maker is over 36 centimetres, and the water compartment is very narrow) that, despite being transparent, it is tough to see its level of filling. Sometimes you have to turn the coffee machine a little, or pull out the tank to see how much water is left.
Cremesso Una Automatic: Videos
We have to confess: we love these kinds of videos. Here you can see a user unpacking from the beginning his newly acquired Cremesso Una Automatic. Don’t miss out on all the details of the package!
Why buy a Cremesso Una Automatic?
The Cremesso Una Automatic is an excellent alternative for those who are looking for a capsule coffee maker different from the traditional brands (Nespresso and Dolce Gusto, mainly). It is a central system, easy to operate, without any accessory functions, and above all, with an excellent coffee quality.
The price of the Cremesso coffee machines (not only this Cremesso Una Automatic) is very competitive, and the only problem lies precisely in the exclusivity of the Cremesso capsules, which are difficult to obtain in physical stores in our country. Online orders are an excellent alternative, but we know that many users still find this circumstance a bit daunting.