Capacity: 100 grams
Every coffee lover knows that the best coffee is freshly ground. That is why it is so important to have a coffee grinder at home. The KYG 300w coffee grinder fulfils this function perfectly. It is mainly used to grind the coffee, but other beans such as chia, nuts, herbs, pepper and other spices can also be used. This is an advantage because it makes it very versatile.
It is a stainless steel blade grinder, which means that it is suitable for both coffee and other types of seeds; as we have said, it is more versatile and cheaper than a grinding mill, specifically for coffee beans. But the result cannot be expected to be the same either. The grinders grind the bean, as its name suggests, while the blades grind and chop it up. The most puristic espresso lovers will surely notice the difference.
This KYG coffee grinder has a power of 300 watts. This is perfect for grinding coffee; it is fast and safe. In addition, the coffee that is ground is fine, which maximizes or intensifies the flavour and aroma of the coffee.
With regard to its design, it is elegant in black, and its size is compact. Inside it has sharp stainless steel blades for better effectiveness. In the upper part, it has a transparent top cover. This allows you to see the contents of the container.
It also has a single on/off switch. Its operation is simple; to turn it on, you must keep the button pressed for the time you need to grind the coffee. And, you have to release it when you want the right grind.
On the other hand, we would like to point out that this coffee grinder is one of the most popular on Amazon. And, it has an excellent rating despite having more than 400 user reviews. You can view the reviews and buy the KYG 300w coffee grinder at Amazon easily.
KYG 003503 coffee grinder: Review
Although the use of this appliance is simple, what is not simple is to find the perfect coffee grind. This will take a little time, but time is what remains, and it’s always worth experimenting to find out which is the best texture for you.
The first thing you should know is that it all depends on the coffee maker you are going to use or how you are going to prepare the coffee. For example, espresso machines usually use a finer coffee bean than other types of machines.
On the other hand, if you use an Italian coffee maker, you should know that they need a not-so-fine ground coffee. More or less a medium-thick, almost fine, but not as fine as the one used by espresso machines.
The most popular coffee machines are drip coffee machines. These need a medium coffee grind. And finally, piston coffee makers use a coarse coffee grind. On the KYG page, you will find a guide to the types of coffee bean thicknesses and exactly how they look.
It’s always good to have a coffee grinder at home. As mentioned, coffee lovers know that freshly ground coffee will provide a unique taste. Because usually the ones we buy already ground are losing their properties and their smell is not as strong as it used to be.
If you want an intense taste with all the natural and fresh aroma, the best thing to do is to get one of these coffee grinders for your home. And, once you try it or use it, it will become indispensable for you.
KYG 300w coffee grinder: features
- It has a power of 300 watts, enough for perfect grinding.
- It has a single button for use.
- Its operation is simple.
- It is made of stainless steel.
- It has a transparent cover that allows the contents to be viewed.
- In order for it to work you must press the button and release it when you finish grinding.
- It is activated only when the lid is properly placed.
- This, provides security against children.
- Its design is elegant and beautiful.
- It is very versatile, it works with other types of beans besides coffee.
- Capacity for 100 grams of coffee beans.
- Its blades are made of stainless steel.
- Its weight is 587 grams.
- The dimensions are 9.5 x 19 centimetres.
- European plug.
- Economic price.
- The contents of the box have a measuring spoon, a brush for cleaning the product, a manual and a coffee grinder.
- You can buy the KYG 300w coffee grinder online.
- Do not use the machine when it is empty.
- Avoid using the machine for more than 3 minutes at a time. It is best to pause and then continue.
- We recommend using a damp cloth for cleaning.
- Voltage 220 to 240 volts.
- The depth of the container is 46 millimetres.
- And, the diameter is 68 millimetres.
Advantages of the KYG 300w coffee grinder
- It is very versatile. It can grind chia, spices, nuts, etc.
- It has a child safety system. The appliance does not operate if the lid is not correctly placed.
- It has a good relation between price and quality.
Disadvantages of the KYG 300w coffee grinder
- It’s kind of noisy.
- It has little capacity.
- The lid is easy to drop, you have to hold it so that it does not come off.
How do you use the KYG 300w electric grinder?
In case you have any doubts about how to use this device, we will leave you a video where you can see in more detail how it works, as well as other aspects of the product.
KYG 300w electric coffee grinder: reviews
This KYG coffee grinder has one of the best ratings in its category, especially for its excellent value for money. It has more than four hundred buyer opinions and maintains a four-star rating without any problems. Users mention the following:
I decided to buy this product because of the good ratings it has. And, I must say that it was the best choice, I have used it to grind different seeds. It has worked very well for me. I highly recommend it.Miriam G.
Even though it is small in size, it has good potency. The only bad thing I find about it is that the top cannot be removed for watering. But, since it’s not very big, I don’t find it so difficult to clean.Andrew V.
Why buy a KYG 300w coffee grinder?
Honestly, this is the best option for you. It has the best price-quality ratio and has many advantages. It’s fast and safe, and it’s very versatile. You can use it for coffee and other seeds or spices. On the other hand, you can also take a look at these other coffee grinders; Fagor ML2006X and Arendo Caffetiamo.