Name: Breath 30CFR
Capacity: 60 grams
We often think that bigger products are better, but when it comes to electric coffee grinders, this is not the case. If we want to have one of these at home, it is best to have a compact one. Because they are more manageable and easier to use for the inexperienced consumer. The Aigostar Breath 30CF coffee grinder has a rather compact design with a peculiar and attractive shape.
Mainly, we can notice that the lid is transparent and not flat. It has depth, which is very functional when adding the coffee beans. This means that we can use the lid as a container or cup.
And, since we are talking about the lid, we should know that the appliance will not work if the lid is not placed correctly. This is mainly for prevention and safety. On the other hand, we note that the body of the grinder is made of food-grade plastic, which is totally safe because it is free of BPA.
Inside the appliance, we can see that it is covered with stainless steel and its blades as well. This makes them more durable and effective. Finally, it has a single button to activate the process. What is remarkable about this button is that it is very easy to keep pressed due to its location.
On the other hand, this product has over three hundred ratings and maintains its positive range, which means that it is an excellent product. If you are interested, you can easily buy the Aigostar Breath 30CF coffee grinder from Amazon.
Aigostar Breath 30CFR coffee grinder: Review
However, with a power of 150 watts, it is able to grind coffee at any thickness. In other words, from the thickest to the thinnest. To operate it, press the power button and hold it down until you obtain the desired coffee bean thickness. The lid is therefore transparent, which is perfect for visualizing the process and the texture of the coffee.
However, its capacity is 60 grams. And, although it is a small capacity, it makes it much more manageable. It also ensures that all the coffee beans are ground evenly. For example, a high-capacity machine may leave some coarse and some fine beans in the ground. And, best of all, the Aigostar Breath 30CFR coffee grinder is very versatile because it can not only grind coffee. But also other seeds, herbs or beans.
It really is perfect for the home. It is compact, does not take up much space and is quite effective. Furthermore, it is not only perfect for coffee lovers but also for lovers of nuts, sweets and spices.
And, its operation is very simple, open the lid, add the type of bean you are going to grind. Close the lid properly and turn the machine on by pressing the power button. And, you keep the button pressed until you obtain the desired texture. We recommend not to keep it pressed for many minutes; you must have paused to not warm up the engine.
Aigostar Breath 30CFR coffee grinder: features
- Its blades are made of stainless steel.
- The materials with which it is manufactured provide food safety.
- Its design is compact and elegant.
- The power of the motor is 150 watts.
- The size of the cable is 1 meter.
- Its dimensions are 10.2 x 10.2 x 17.2 centimetres.
- The capacity is 60 grams.
- Its body is covered with a resistant plastic.
- The cover is transparent, to visualize the content.
- It works quickly.
- Voltage from 220 to 240 v.
- You can mole, seeds and other grains.
- It is black.
- It does not have automatic shutdown, the use is manual.
- You can buy the coffee grinder Aigostar Breath 30CFR online.
- The degree of grinding is controlled by a single button that is on and off.
- It is easy to use.
- The interior of the appliance is made of stainless steel.
- Good value for money.
- It is very safe, because if the lid is not placed correctly it will not work.
- It has only one button.
- Its button is properly located to facilitate its use.
- It can be used to grind sugar too.
Advantages of the Aigostar Breath 30CFR
- In spite of its size it has a great power.
- It is very versatile, even though it sells like a coffee grinder. Also, it works to grind sugar, seeds, almonds, nuts, spices, etc.
- It has very good ratings on Amazon.
- It has good quality materials.
Disadvantages of the Aigostar Breath 30CFR grinder
- It has little capacity.
- The lid is snapped on and may come off.
- It may not work properly with beans other than coffee.
- Its blades cannot be dismantled, making it difficult to clean.
Aigostar Breath 30CFR coffee grinder: reviews
At Amazon, we can see the number of ratings or opinions that each product has. In addition, read the experiences of the buyers. This particular product has more than 300 opinions, and its rating is quite high. That says a lot about the quality and performance of the Aigostar Breath 30CFR coffee grinder. This means that most users are satisfied with its use.
“I decided to buy this grinder because I prepare a lot of sweets. And, I really needed a grinder that could crush or grind nuts, almonds, seeds, sugar, among other things. It’s a good size, and it also does an excellent job. It leaves the nuts almost like flour. I highly recommend it”.
“It goes very well and is quite fast. It pulverizes and grinds in a few minutes. Besides, I tried it with other grains and seeds. Although there’s not much room for it, I think it’s normal. Something I want to mention is that one day the lid fell off and the button came off, but I was able to put it back on without any problems”.
Why buy the Aigostar Breath 30CFR coffee grinder?
If you want a coffee grinder for your home, it should be on your list of options. Because it’s compact and very easy to use. And it’s extremely efficient thanks to the motor power it has. Also, it is worth noting that its price is economical compared to its quality.